See a doctor if you have severe sunburn.

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Sunburn Treatments and other Beach topics.

If my skin is burned badly, when should I see the doctor?

See a doctor if you have severe sunburn.

Not all sunburns should be left to home remedies. See a doctor right away if your skin is so badly burned that you experience chills, nausea and fever - or even if you are simply extremely fatigued. If you have visible, large blisters, and discolored/darkening skin or severe itchiness, visit the doctor for professional sunburn treatment.



7/10/2006 1:47:40 PM
Stephanie said:

I really want to thank you for this tip. I was really worried about my skin, and my doctor said it was good that I came in so I wouldn't be scarred. I will come back to you for any advise I need.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Beach Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Carma Spence-Pothitt